The July Discipleship Encounters are here! Wanted to encourage you to sign up for one or all of the July Encounters. Each Encounter has been a rich conversation that leaves participants encouraged, equipped to take their next step in their faith walk. Below are the details
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR
JULY ENCOUNTERS Through WINNING ACCESS.
Feel free to share with your small group, friends, family, co-works, neighbors and your social media community. All are welcome to attend. No cost and you don’t need to be a member of Celebration Church to attend.
Sowing in Love, Reaping Racial Justice
|Date: Sunday, July 12th 1pm-2:30pm|
- We intentionally scheduled this one on a Sunday based on Pastor Robbie’s current preaching series.
- This Encounter will be a discussion about the role of Christians to engage in conversation about racial injustice while always representing Jesus.
- We are grateful that our very own Pastor Gerald Glover will be leading this Encounter. Pastor Gerald is not only a passionate & sincere follower of Christ, but also a retired police officer. He brings a powerful perspective on what is means to pursue Christ AND racial justice.
Your Purposeful New Normal
Tuesday, July 21st
7pm-8:30pm – Part 1-
Identifying your purpose
|Tuesday, July 28th|
7pm-8:30pm – Part 2-
Deciding next steps
- What’s next? This time of quarantine may leave you with more time to think about what’s next for you. Let’s begin with focusing in on who you uniquely are and letting that guide your next steps.
- This Encounter will be a guided exploration to identify your purpose and tangible next steps to live in your purpose. (attending both sessions is ideal, but you can attend just one if your schedule requires it)
- We are excited that the incredible Sis. Srelyne Harris will be leading this Encounter. She is the leader of our SHAPE ministry and has a fierce commitment to ensure everyone is confident in who they are in Christ and fearlessly exploring who He created us to be.